Chief Executive Officer -/President of Ghana Union Hamburg
The Ghana community in Hamburg is searching for a competent Chief Executive Officer for the Ghana Union Hamburg.
The CEO is to improve the organisation's position by helping to, manage change, improve efficiency and solve problems.
(a) he/she is a citizen of Ghana by birth.
(b) he/she has attained the age of eighteen years.
(c) Resides in or around Hamburg.
- Support the social and economic welfare of Ghanaians in Hamburg
- Provide leadership and direction for economic growth
- Stimulate the spirit of patriotism amongst Ghanaians
- Encourage networking amongst Ghanaian institutions
- Represent and serve as a mouth piece of the Ghana Community
- Making funding applications for relevant organisations and the union
- Acting as a facilitator to promote self-help in the community
Remuneration based on performance and projects.
1. Vice President
2. General Secretary
3. Vice General Secretary
4. Financial Secretary
5. Youth Organizer
6. Organizing Secretary
7. Women Organizer
Desmond John Beddy -/Electoral Chairman